Thursday, December 20, 2007

I hate cancer!

Hello to all readers of this blog! We really try to be celebrate-ish in this blog but I have a prayer request. I have a dear friend,Karen. Karen has been diagnosed with metastised breast cancer stage 4. The cancer is in her breast, her hip, spine, cranium, and shoulder. She is 45! Karen is a dear friend from college. She is one of the first people I remember meeting at Montreat College as a freshman. Karen and her huband Scott, have 3 children,-21,17,13.

I have had many friends with illnesses but for some reason Karen's is hitting me like a ton of bricks. Would you please pray for Karen and her family as you read this? We are praying for healing. Pray for her as you celebrate the birth of our Savior who came to take away the sins of the world. Pray as you light a candle or hug a friend this Christmas.

Thanks to all~ Laura

1 comment:

~Pam~ said...

Laura, I am praying for your friend, Karen.

~hugs~