Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Reunited!

I am so excited! I am leaving tomorrow for a long weekend getaway. I have 3 childhood friends that hung out together through all of our growing up years. After high school, we went our own way. We have seen each other at a couple weddings and touch based over the years, but this weekend we are going to have a girlfriend reunion! I am in Michigan, another is in Bellingham, WA, another in Nashville, TN and another in Atlanta, GA. We are going to the beach and relax and catch up on each others lives. What a treat it will be to see each other again and hug on each other!

A quote that Jay and I have always liked is, "Friends are the family you choose". These girls have been family since the day we were born and I am extremely blessed to be able to have a family reunion!

Have a great weekend!
Laura

No comments: