Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I swear I just BLINKED!




I promise I just blinked once and she went from daddy's little girl to daddy's gotta get a gun!

I know it's been said a thousand times before, but I'm reminded to relish every moment with my children...I want to laugh, linger and love like there's no tomorrow because soon I'll blink again and I'll be walking her down the aisle of a church and into the arms of some pervert!

In these days that seem so uncertain focus on the important relationships with which you've been blessed...show your kids how much you love them by giving them TIME...let them see how much you love your spouse by flirting in the kitchen and cuddling on the couch.

You were made to be a blessing so bless those nearest and dearest and when you blink you will have NO regrets!

I swear I just BLINKED!

Jay

1 comment:

Debbie said...

In response to the "walking her down the aisle into the arms of some pervert"...I heard it said once that the man that isn't good enough to marry your daughter becomes the father of the greatest grandchildren in the world :)