Monday, July 02, 2007

Creation Festival was a blast!



Jay and I spent Friday and Saturday in Mt. Union, PA. What an amazing event! This is where Creation Festival is held. Creation Festival is the world's largest Christian Music Festival. 60,000 people attend, camping or rv'ing in the middle of a valley of beautiful mountains in Pennsylvania. We had a wonderful time. Pastor Harry Thomas is the director of Creation and has an amazing heart for ministry. We were able to share the message of celebrating marriage to over 2500 people over the two days.

Today we find ourselves in Green Lake, WI at Family Camp. We are spending the week encouraging families at Green Lake Conference Center. Check back for more as we continue our travels over the next few weeks!

Laura

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI GUYS
THIS IS DUSTY HERE AND I WAS AT CREATION ALSO WE TOOK 40 KIDS FROM OUR CHURCH THERE IT WAS SO GREAT TO BAD WE DIDNT GET TO SEE EACH OTHER THERE MAYBE NEXT TIME TIM STAYED AT HOME WITH KYLE BUT TJ AND I PARTED TOGETHER HE THOUGH HIS MOM HAD LOST HER MIND.

PRIASE GOD FOR A GREAT TIME EVEN WITH THE RAIN

Anonymous said...

Glad to see how God could use you at Creation. Sorry I missed your event, I was there with my kids so we spent a lot of time at the Fringe stage!

Creation is a great summer festival!

~Pam~ said...

Hi!
So glad you guys were able to ministerr at Creation, awesome!! Sure wish we could have been there.

I remember going to that festival, years...ago, when I was teen. I think it was called Jesus festival then. Oh boy, that was a long time ago. I remember the highlight of the event was when they flew Andre Crouch in on a helicopter!

Take care. Praying for you guys and the ministry.