Thursday, July 26, 2007

Faith like a child!



Grace has a friend, Rachel. She and Rachel have known each other since they were 3 years old. They attend different schools and different churches. They see each other a few times every summer.

Today Rachel is over at our house. The girls went to Frog Kingdom. That is what Grace calls a creek near our house. They returned to our house carry a very sad looking plant they believe is rhubarb and asked if they could plant it and grow more rhubarb. I said sure! I must tell you that I am impressed with Grace and Rachel's faith that they can grow more! The faith of a child is an amazing thing. They have no doubt or question in their minds that this planting will succeed and they will enjoy massive amounts of rhubarb.

Where in your life do you need faith like a child?

Jay and I are having to rely on faith right now when it comes to some challenges we have at Celebrate! Ministries. We need to not doubt or question that God is in control!

We would like to stand beside you in your faith challenges. Where do you need faith?

1 comment:

~Pam~ said...

Hi Jay and Laura,
Great post on faith, oh yes, faith like a child! I find I need that kind of faith in regard to my children, who are adults. That they will choose to follow the Lord. I can't worry, have to leave it in God's hands.

Praying with you both for the ministry.
Dan and I are looking forward to the Celebrate Marriage Champions Program starting up soon..just a few days away! I have been watching my email eagerly. ;)

Take care, have a super weekend.

Blessings