Thursday, March 06, 2008

MOPS and a Quizno's!

Laura is off speaking for MOPS group at Calvary Church in Grand Rapids today. Laura LOVES speaking to MOPS groups and they LOVE having her speak so it's a great fit.

I have to admit it's a nice break for me and Laura too. You see Laura and I often feel like we're attached at the hip (not in the good way :-)) 24/7 because of our ministry together. Day's like today give us a much needed break from each other but at the same time renew our passion to work together.

So Laura is off speaking and shopping. I'll spend the afternoon enjoying a Quizno's Honey Bourbon Chicken Sub (only 260 calories)and writing in SILENCE and we'll both be very very happy campers!

MMMMM....Toasty!


Jay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Only 260 calories! I'll have to check that out....=)