Thursday, May 08, 2008

A " Laura Moment "!

On February 18, I wrote a blog sharing with you a time that I kept calling my home phone with my cell phone! You all who read this blog on a regular basis will remember and those who do not, can go back a read it!

Anyway, I have had several women come up to me and tell me that they have done the same thing. Of course that has made me feel better, I think! Only most of these women have only had the phone ring once before they caught on, as opposed to my four! They were a bit quicker!

Well I have a kindred spirit! GERENE! My friend,Gerene, came up to me this weekend at our conferences and said," I had a 'Laura Moment'! She proceeded to tell me that she had called herself on her phone and it took three times to figure it out! I love Gerene! She is "my people"!

I especially am honored that she has coined the phrase a "Laura Moment". Please share with me your "Laura Moments"! I would be honored...and if no one does,I will know Gerene and I are all there is to "my people".

Laura

No comments: