Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What a "Bump"

Yesterday we were featured on James Robison's Life Today Television show. We were honored to be asked to be on the show and certainly had a fun time with James and Betty. These two are the "real deal". They are authentic and made Laura and me feel like long lost friends.

Publicists talk about how a show can give you a "Bump"...what ever that means, and boy did we feel it! Our web site traffic was up over 700% and we moved to the #7 ranked Christian marriage book on Amazon!

Thanks to all of you who have emailed and wished us well, it means a lot to us!

Blessings!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Hi, Jay and Laura,
We watched the show and it was great. We have been to several Mackinaw sessions and your cruise this year and I don't remember ever hearing how you met. Fantastic! I'm sure this exposure on James Robison's show will have a great impact on your ministry and many will want to learn from you. Congratulations on a good job! Liz and CJ

~Pam~ said...

Hi guys! You were both awesome on Life Today!!! Great job! Dan and I are blessed to know you and be part of this ministry.

Hope you are having a super week.

~blessings
Pam

Kelley said...

Hi Jay and Laura!
We DVRed the show - no way was I going to be up that early on a holiday! We watched while eating dinner last night - it was so funny to be watching you on TV!

Jay - I never thought someone could outtalk you guys! The stories you got in were great, I always laugh no matter how many times I hear your engagement story! I'm glad it gave you a great BUMP.

Kel