Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Perception VS Truth

For over 20 years I have been bothered deep in my soul by the phrase “Perception is reality”.

I could never put my finger on my uneasiness until I heard this statement; “Perception is reality until confronted with the Truth… When perception intersects the Truth, everything becomes clear, we can no longer justify, we can no longer argue, we can no longer be deceived, because Truth cannot change.”


Do not fret because of evil men
or be envious of those who do wrong;
For like the grass they will soon wither,
like green plants they will soon die away.

For,
"All men are like grass,
and all their glory is like the flowers of the field;
the grass withers and the flowers fall.

To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said,
"If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples.
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life.


May your reality today be found in the TRUTH of Jesus and may the world’s perception of you be found in His Grace.

No comments: