Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Take the survey!

Jay and I will be writing our next book here in the upcoming months and we need your help! We have a little survey we want you to take:

For women:
1. If you could change anything about men, what would you change? You cannot change anything about the nature of men.i.e. I wish he would desire less sex. Think about men in general, not just your husband or boyfriend.
2. Finish this sentence: I wish men would _________________ more.
3. Finish this sentence: I wish men would _________________ less.


For men:
1. If you could change anything about women, what would you change? You cannot change anything about the nature of women.i.e. I wish she would desire more sex. Think about women in general, not just your wife or girlfriend.
2. Finish this sentence: I wish women would _________________ more.
3. Finish this sentence: I wish women would _________________ less.

When you send us your answers in the comment section of the blog,let us know if you are male or female!

Thanks for your help!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

say I love you more
bullshit less
(female)