Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Girlz Night Out!


Sometimes I feel like it isn't right to call what I do a "job"! We travel to really beautiful places like Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island, MI. We meet tons and tons of people that warm our hearts! Take for instance last Friday night...I was asked to do "entertain and inspire" ladies at Girlz Night Out hosted by 99.7 Family Life Radio. We had a blast! The evening was located on the Bavarian Belle in Frankenmuth, MI. We had dinner on the boat and after my "entertaining and inspiring" time, we cruised down the Cass River on the boat.

It was a great night of meeting ladies from all around Michigan, laughing and having fun together! The privilege I have of being with people, laughing, encouraging, listening to their stories is one for which I am truly grateful!

No comments: