Thursday, September 18, 2008

Practicing what we preach and it's KILLING ME!

Laura and I are getting away for the weekend trying to practice the things we tell married people they need to do! We're heading to northern Michigan for some golf, sight-seeing and a couple of good restaurants!

BUT...Do you know what I gave UP this weekend? A free all expense paid trip to the Ryder Cup! For those of you that don't know golf...this is HUGE!HUGER!! HUGEST!!!

My friend Bill Hobson of Michigan Golf Live Radio had an extra press pass and room in his van for me to attend the entire Ryder Cup weekend...BUT I committed to go with Laura...

Yes she's worth it...no doubt more important than GOLF...but seriously this event only comes to the states every four years...it's like the Olympics only better because? IT'S GOLF!

Ok ok ok enough of my whining...can I just get a little credit for keeping my priorities straight?

Have a great weekend...we will :-)

Jay & Laura

1 comment:

holandjoe said...

Thanks for your honesty,
Have a great weekend

your friends,
Joey and Holly