Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Best Seller!

Okay so I have to be honest...the other day, Jay sent me a "A Father's Reflections" via emai and asked me what I thought about it. I read it and replied back that I thought it was a bit on the sappy side but a good poem.

Now, understand what was going on inside my head as I read this poem: Jay frequently sends me stuff he finds on the internet and asks my opinion before we use them for something- blog, promotional news, etc. - I was surprised that he had "found" this poem and run it by me. I thought it was his "normal" find!

Come to find out- HE WROTE IT!

After, I responded that I thought it was a bit sappy, he went into this whole deal about how I don't understand him at all! He went on by saying that he could get sappier! I still did not get what he was trying to tell me! I just laughed...

Then as I am laughing...he says, " You know, when I die you can just take my journal and publish all my poems. You will probably make a lot of money off that book. After I am dead and gone."

THAT WAS WHEN IT HIT ME! HE WROTE "A FATHER'S REFLECTIONS" !!! Well that changed everyting...what a sensitive man I married! I was really and truly full of admiration for him and that fact that he wrote that poem! But it was too little too late.....

So I am trying to make amends for be insensitive in the first place by letting all of you know that Jay wrote that poem that he posted the other day. I am telling you all how proud I am of him and his ability to write his heart on paper!

I am also letting you know that the minute he dies...there will be a new bestseller on the shelves!

Thanks for reading and if you enjoyed "A Father's Reflections" let Jay know by commenting!

No comments: