Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I love technology!

Okay so I know that some of you out there think that all this technology is making us distant and non-communicative. I have heard some say that we are creating a society that isolates itself. Well I disagree!

Over the last year, I have connected with old friends from high school and college. I have made new friends all across the country. For years, we have had thousands of folks come to our conferences and for years, I could not have told you their names nor could I have picked them out of a crowd! NOW...because of Facebook, Twitter, and Skype, I am having a blast getting to know them and making new friends.

I think technology can be what you make it! You can either embrace it and learn from it or you can bury your head in the sand and never use it. You choose. But I will tell you this, I think that Facebook, Twitter, blogging,Skype and texting are simply tools we can use to continue to build relationships across geographical boundaries.

Hey, for all you out there reading this..if you are embracing technology, find me on Facebook or Twitter! Talk at you soon!

Laura

1 comment:

ghd straighteners said...

We all love the technology. Without technology we can't more forward.
Love the article.

Thanks
http://hairstraightenersiron.com/ghdhairstraighteners-c-22.html