Wednesday, February 17, 2010

She's my Left Handed FREAK of Nature~~

The one who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the one who is doing it.

This quote came across my desk this morning and reminded me of how over 25 years of marriage Laura and I have had our fair share of "disagreements"...ok let's just say it KNOCK DOWN DRAG OUT BRAWLS!

We've had many fights over how to do things "RIGHT". You see Laura is left handed...that should tell you EVERYTHING you need to know. To me she does everything backward and to her I do everything backward.

I wish I had a dollar for every time I've heard her say "There's no right way or wrong way to do this." With my mouth I say "your right" but in my mind I know there is a better and BEST way to do it.

Well it's taken 25 years but this first born type "A" personality has finally learned it doesn't matter how one does the dishes or folds the clothes or makes the bed as long as it gets done...BE HAPPY!

So I'm happy! Just wish my socks matched!

Jay

1 comment:

Gary and Sue said...

I know, I know, the best way is always MY way, right?! So funny that we always think "our" way is the "best" way!

Sue and Gary