Friday, April 18, 2008

Tomorrow is the day!


Ladies,guess what tomorrow is? April 19th is Husband Appreciation Day! Would it not freak out our husbands if we did not tell them but we just were ooey gooey nice and appreciative of everything all day tomorrow? Let's do it! Can we agree? Who knows, we might even find that we like being nice and appreciative!

What do you appreciate about the man that you are spending the rest of your life with? I appreciate Jay's humor. When he laughs or smiles, everyone around does so also. I appreciate his nuturing of our children. He is much better at this than I am. I appreciate how he never tires of telling me he loves me even when I am not very lovable! I appreciate his ceaseless dreaming and visioning that never leaves a dull moment in our lives. I appreciate his love for Jesus and how he gives Grace to others.

Ladies, love on your husbands tomorrow the way they deserved to be loved on everyday!

Laura

No comments: