Tuesday, September 18, 2007

13!!!

Okay ladies~ I now know why we call cannot look like the models we see in magazines and on tv! All this time, I thought it was me! I needed a new diet. I needed to add a bzillion more hours on the treadmill! NO NO NO! According to the fashion industry it is because we are not 13!

Maddison Gabriel the hottest new model making headlines is only 13! She models women's clothing for women 2 and 3 times her age! That is you and me! I do not know about you but I do not have the body of a thirteen year old.

Now I could get caught up in all the rigamaroll surrounding whether a girl of 13 should be allowed to model because of the environment and losing her innocence and yada yada yada.....BUT....

Here is my point, I don't think she should be modeling clothes as a 13 year old that are suppose to be for a 30 or 40 year old! We wonder why we go into that clothing store to buy the hottest new fashions of the season and they don't fit? Well, those clothes fit the model - yeah and she is 13!

Give me a break!

No comments: