Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Mamma's Comin' HOME!

Laura's been away since Sunday, visiting her mother and boy am I glad she's arriving home tonight! Now there are MANY reasons I'm anxiously awaiting her return ;-).

The main reason, however is how well she balances our household. I know for a fact that when I'm away, Laura and the kids have a non-stop party...that's right, when dad's away the rest will play! And yes when I'm parenting alone the house runs more like a military establishment...but in my defense it is the only way to keep my sanity~~

Brittany Spears, Madonna, and Angelina Jolie may have more people watching there parenting skills, but the truth is parenting is done best when both mom and dad bring their strengths to the table and show the kids that both parents are certifiably INSANE!
That's all for now...I'll be in a much better mood tomorrow!

Jay

No comments: