Sunday, September 23, 2007

To Tivo or not to Tivo

Television kicks off the fall season tonight. Along with some of our family favorites, we're looking forward to some of the new offerings out there. One I am definately NOT going to miss is Kid Nation. What kind of world will they create? What bad habits will they show they've learned from mom and dad?

One I will definately stay away from is Dirty Sexy Money. How low can a network go to try to lure an audience? Simply appeal to the base nature in humans. How sickening. We see the same stars, with the same tired plot lines year after year because some marketing firm in New York or LA thinks their little corner of the universe is REAL...ha!

When will we see real people on a real show again...Maybe I was an Everybody Loves Raymond fan because I saw so much of my family in it, but at least I had something to connect with. I prefer not to connect with Dirty Sexy Money, but would rather my life be about Fun, Monogamous, Philanthropy. Since the networks would never run a show like that, it's up to us to LIVE IT!

Blessings~

Jay

No comments: