Friday, February 01, 2008

Reality Check

Today is REALITY CHECK day. We basked in the after-glow of the cruise for as long as we could. Today however the cold harsh snowy reality of Michigan is upon us.

The kids are out of school, there are times I can't see my neighbors house across the street and in an hour Laura and I have to drive to Alpena Michigan for an Ultimate Date Night!

We're excited as we head to Alpena, just a bit nervous about the weather. The response to our Ultimate Date Nights has been PHENOMENAL. Three of our first four shows are at or nearly "SOLD OUT!"

Our "UDN's" are really a great concept. Music, Comedy and fun for couples. For $15 (the price of a movie) a couple can laugh, engage each other and walk away remembering why they fell in love in the first place. It's a great way to inspire couples to CELEBRATE!

Hope to see you all at one soon!

Blessings~

Jay & Laura

2 comments:

upnorthfredagram said...

The Ultimate Date Night in Alpena was absolutely awesome! My sister & her husband sent us tickets & a gift card for dinner afterward. A total night. How grateful we were. The Ultimate Date Night was just terrific. Funny, but made you think. My husband and I have talked about some things & ideas from the presentation. For a guy who doesn't like to do "chic" stuff, he had fun even if he only stood there with his hands up while I goofed around him. Makes me remember how good he is though, and how lucky I am. Thanks for a terrific show. Did I win the Mackinac Island trip????

~Pam~ said...

Hi Jay and Laura,
Just wanted to let you both know what a fabulous time Dan and I had on Saturday night. The couples that we invited had a great time as well. Thanks SO much for all that you do.
I just posted on my blog about Saturday night. :0)

Take care, have a super week.

~Blessings