Thursday, February 28, 2008

BIG NEWS!!!!

We wanted to share with you some very big news. We have a couple of really cool media opportunities coming up in March:

March 18 Focus on the Family

March 25 Life Today with James Robison

While we know these interviews are not the “end all be all” we do feel honored and humbled by the opportunity. THANKS to you all for helping make these happen.

I’d like to share how God has worked in this process. Earlier this month I turned down two youth engagements I’d normally say yes to because we feel God wants our focus on marriage ministry at this point. The next day we got the call from James Robison.

Monday I said to Laura…I really need to back off the PGA chaplain gig so I can further focus on marriage ministry. This morning I was on the phone with Ben from FCA Golf letting him know our decision and while I’m on the phone with Ben we get the call from Focus on the Family.

Wow~ Thanks again to all of you and your part in this ministry. You BLESS US!

Jay & Laura~

1 comment:

~Pam~ said...

Awesome!! This is very exciting!
Boy do I wish Dan and I could be in the audience when you guys are on Life Today, that would be SO cool!

Take care

~blessings