Friday, October 26, 2007

He is so exhausting!

Okay so here is the deal ladies-do you ever find yourself being exhausted to the point that you need to sleep for an entire day? I do often and I have discovered the cause! JAY!!! Not for the reasons your mind is already thinking either!

Frequently, which means often at short intervals, so in real people terms- ALOT! Anyway, I accuse Jay ALOT of being the energizer bunny- he keeps going and going and going and expects the rest of us to keep up! I tell him that it is not humanly possible and that he is a freak of nature to keep going like he does. Here is the essential crux of the problem- HIS BRAIN NEVER STOPS! HE always took my accusations of him being freakish as a ploy to distract from my laziness and love of sleep. But now I have proof that he is a freak!

Last Saturday morning as we are enjoying our first cup of coffee, Jay gets this funny look on his face and says this," I think I wrote a chapter of our new book last night." To which I replied, "Great! I did not hear you get up to go write?" " I didn't get up. I wrote it in my sleep". " FREAK!!!" was my loving response. Jay then begin to recall all the thoughts that had come together in his brain while he slept! He actually did write a new chapter for our new book while he slept. It is actually very good and has some depth! Now he believes me when I tell him he is a freak.

Have a great day and enjoy the freaks in your life!

No comments: