Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

I was talking with a friend last night who commented on how nice the weather forecast is for today, Mother's Day. To which I replied, "It's always nice on Mother's Day, not even Mother Nature would mess with Moms!"

All kidding aside, today is a day to honor the wonderful women we all have in common, MOMS. It's not only a day to remember all the wonderful things mom's do and are for the rest of us, but a day to reflect on the character qualities that make YOUR mom special.

For me, my mom reminds me that it is always better to laugh then to get bogged down in the drudgery of life. That a good meal served around a TABLE is part of what makes family. And most importantly that Jesus is the reason for every season.

My mom's love and faith in Jesus and her willingness to pray for me even in my darkest days of rebellion are a big part of why I am able to minister Jesus Love to others today. THANKS MOM!.

Don't fail to remember all you mom gave or continues to give you today!

blessings~

Jay

No comments: