Monday, May 28, 2007

A Perfect Day

We had a perfect day here in Alma Michigan...sunny 75 degrees light breeze and no humidity. I wish I could bottle today up and take it with me to January!

We had a wonderful and much needed holiday weekend. Topped it off today with a round of golf this morning (shot 74 my season best) sat under an umbrella, sipped cool drinks and watched the kids play in the pond all afternoon...perfection!

I leave tomorrow for Chicago and an assignment with FCA Golf to lead chapel on the Nationwide Tour. My good friend Scott Davis from Holland, MI is going with me to speak, it should be great fun hanging out with Scott.

Laura will be at home preparing two talks for us to give next week at the Association of Marriage and Families Ministries Conference in Charlotte NC. We are very excited to be presenting Holy Sex -- Discover the Purpose of Marriage and The Intimacy Dance -- five fundamentals to bring hope to your marriage at this national convention.

Here's praying you had a great Memorial weekend!

Jay & Laura~

No comments: